Thursday, October 16, 2008

Letter Of Appeal Work Permit

completed in October 2008 Presentation of the association

October 10 to inaugurate our ADEA headquartered ssociation office is in Miraflores de la Sierra.




In this picture we can see Amparo Vázquez and the President of ADEA, Amalia. The same day inaugurate the ramp that allows access to the house of culture in the municipality of Miraflores de la Sierra. I want to share

with you the words I said at the inauguration of the association.


Here we are with the mayor of Miraflores de la Sierra Altozano Don Pablo Soler and our President Amelia




muycapaces.com In partnership we work for able and disabled are part of the world and to achieve this goal, society must become aware that disabled people need an infrastructure suited to our needs as the creation of reserved parking spaces to develop our life in cities and towns as any other citizen to foot.

The campaign came about because I lived in first person, every time I went to town, the impotence of not being able to park in the only seat reserved for the disabled. Having to park anywhere else supposed to walk more than 10 minutes and this represented a barrier for me all because I suffer multiple sclerosis and in the end I went home and asked my husband that he might do what I had to do that day .

Something had to be done and it was a bad answer to a squatter who gave me the idea of \u200b\u200bmoral campaign: I'll lend you my place, would you lend me your legs?

After two years making fine moral I can say that the campaign is being a success. I had the support of all my friends, family and the entire team of the City of Sevilla La Nueva, local police and even the three-wishes Jaime Cantizano are encouraged that the campaign was part of the program I think

if all are still working will remove from our society, a moral stain disability, you can not see with your eyes but many feel it in frustration on the day.



participate in this campaign is making a small exercise in empathy to get in our place. You only have to carry the fines you every time we put a fine moral we are representing all the people have a physical disability .. And in this life no man can be sure that one day you or a family member will need these seats. Let
fines not aggressive because what we want with the message I'll lend you my place you lend me your legs is to educate the person who has occupied the plaza through their own thinking and realize the problems created physically disabled his lack of social awareness


The fact of being part of this campaign also means that future generations will not have to suffer this type of fine moral barriers and become a mere anecdote. The day we do not have to take them will have been because the problem no longer exists.


The campaign is open to everyone. Moral fines can be found in various public places in your councils and our partnership page www.muycapaces.com






All of us involved in this day we are very enveloped in the warmth of understanding by the political authorities of our friends and family.
THANK YOU FOR GIVING AN INJECTION OF ENERGY TO KEEP MAKING WAY FOR THE DISABLED WE TRAINED AND PART OF THE WORLD







0 comments:

Post a Comment