Tuesday, October 27, 2009

3 Days Before Period Cervix High Soft

I am very disappointed

October 26 Yesterday, my husband and I had to go pick up the renewal of residence permit at the police station Alcorcon. It was no surprise to find a squatter in the space reserved for disabled people so if we did much damage to them was When we told one of the national police in the entrance (the next time I promise I point the agent's name) which we responded very curtly that these things are not the responsibility of the national police and they could not do anything. He then mentioned a "PLEASE, THE NEXT" to nail like a dagger in my heart. At that time

wanted mourn, cry, throw in the towel and many more things that I will not mention because I do not want to stir more. and my question is whether any law enforcement authorities are least able to advise the management of their peers (local police) that there are cars that take the place of disabled people think AHEAD OF ITS FACILITIES I have, that we have much work to do in our dear Spain, in our deep Spain.
Today from this little blog I am sharing to loosen and cleanse the bad feeling I had all day yesterday.
Thanks for listening and if anyone has any ideas to convince law enforcement that this is a problem for everyone and not just restricted to the physically disabled to get in touch with our association trained in action and let see if one day coseguimos that physically trained and be part of Spain itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment